Photo detail

Yasmine Akl of Westfields High School sang the National Anthem, and Jaidey Mehta led the fans in the Pledge of Allegiance.

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

SYA Babe Ruth Opening Day

First day of the house regular season is now in the books with a win.

Comments

AlexBlackwell 6 months, 3 weeks ago

Which country has shortest national anthem and which country has biggest national anthem? Actually I had to Write My Statistic Dissertation and my son came to me and asked me about national anthem and that was shameful moment for me.

EricRichardson 6 months, 3 weeks ago

In college, I begin to look all starry eyed at one of my schoolmate and approach her for marry, And she didn't agree, and that was most notable trike for me and made me very sad,made me cry ,Now I realize that young lady was not suite for me, but experience fervent feelings for was huge strike for me, When I went to damn college custom essays company different substitutes mock me, And the earth of that damn college was so awful and contemptuous ,Then I want to take in my lessons myself, Without going to class and teacher.

KateBerry 6 months, 2 weeks ago

I am an academic writer at Assignment Writing Service - AssignmentTutor and I would like to say that this picture reminds me my college days, I was so innocent and shy during my college days and I looked like the child in this picture. I still remember the day when I have the sung national anthem of my country for the first time in assembly and everyone liked my voice, lots of appreciation I got at that time and principle of my college selected me for the national anthem in every event of my college,that was so proud moment for me. College days are really precious I missed those days. That enjoyment will never come again.

umerali 6 months, 2 weeks ago

this picture remind me my college and High school day when I was in High school we sang national anthem daily in the Morning and that moment Was so proud of us I was always good in a voice but Now i am working in a Web development company so I have very busy schedule but I still miss those days.

annaliona12 6 months, 1 week ago

This photo reminds me my Write My Essay school days I was so guiltless and bashful amid my school days and I resembled the youngster in this photo. Despite everything I recall the day when I have the sung national song of devotion of my nation without precedent for get together and everybody loved my voice heaps of gratefulness I got around then and rule of my school chose me for the national hymn in each occasion of my school that was so pleased minute for me.

Andrewstrauss 6 months, 1 week ago

This photograph reminds me my school days I was so guiltless and constrained in the midst of my school days and I looked like the youth in this photograph. Notwithstanding all that Do My Essay Now I review the day when I have the sung national melody of commitment of my country unprecedented for get together and everyone cherished my voice stores of thankfulness I got around then and lead of my school picked me for the national song in each event of my school that was so satisfied moment for me.

Andrewstrauss 6 months, 1 week ago

This photo reminds me my school days I was so guiltless and compelled amidst my school days and I resembled the young in this photo. Despite all that I audit the day when I have the sung national tune of duty of my nation uncommon for get together and everybody treasured my voice stores of gratefulness I got around then and lead of my school picked me for the national melody in every occasion of my school that was so fulfilled minute for me. so I have extremely bustling calendar however regardless Someone Do My Dissertation UK I miss those days.

Andrewstrauss 6 months, 1 week ago

In school, I start to look all starry peered toward at one of my classmate and approach her for wed, And she didn't concur, and that was most eminent trike for me and made me exceptionally sad,made me cry ,Now I understand that young woman was not suite for me, but rather encounter intense affections for was immense strike for me, When I went to damn school organization diverse substitutes taunt me, And the earth of that damn school was so dreadful and derisive ,Then I need to take in my lessons myself, Without going to class and instructor. Buy Research Papers

Olivia123 5 months, 3 weeks ago

Such a wonderful moment for kids in the school. These issues of race, class and gender should be addressed at a very young age and these kids are a true source of inspiration. Working for the leading dissertation writing service I realised all these aspects as I worked with a diverse team.

EmmaCharlotte 5 months, 2 weeks ago

I just watched this photo with my coursework writing services team and it looks like an awesome photo. I would like to congrats both (mom and her child) for having a good achievement to do better things.

EmmaCharlotte 4 months ago

Here we should remember only one thing that a teacher and mother is a great inspiration for a student. This is what I I have learned from my dissertation writing services based career.

muneerahmed 2 months, 3 weeks ago

A portable fish finder is a good choice if you don't fish from the same ship all the time. natural wonders

restaurantsnearmeopennow 2 months, 2 weeks ago

These are quite recently a portion of the many fast food establishments to look over.

food near me open

restaurantsnearmeopennow 2 months, 2 weeks ago

The development of eatery fast food can't be denied. food near me open now

restaurantsnearmeopennow 2 months, 2 weeks ago

Any given day on the off chance that I had the additional dinero I would visit one of my most loved eatery or fast food joint and get down to business. food places near me

alvinaway 1 month, 4 weeks ago

In the event that you do literally nothing, you will without a doubt lose some of that advance you worked for. HR dissertation proposal To keep this, obviously you need to continue running and swimming, however you're stressed over not having sufficient energy or assets to do them. With running, all you basically need is extra time, and an outside seating (or a sufficiently major indoor setting).

owengarner21 1 month, 1 week ago

School frequently sucks yet it sucks way more terrible when you're depleted. I know it's unpleasant to get a decent night rest however it makes whatever is left of the day substantially more profitable for all that you do Best Essays Writing.

EdwardPeter991 1 month, 1 week ago

When I went to damn school association various substitutes insult me, And the earth of that damn school was so ghastly and mocking, Then Dissertation Help I have to take in my lessons myself, Without going to class and educator.

AinsleyAlexavier12 1 month, 1 week ago

School as often as possible sucks yet it sucks far more loathsome when you're exhausted. I know it's obnoxious to get a better than average night rest anyway it makes whatever is left of the day considerably more painful for all that you do Best UK Dissertation Help

AnastasiaAmanda01 1 month, 1 week ago

I got around then and standard of my partners chose me for the national hymn in each occasion of my school, that was so glad minute for me. School days are truly valuable I missed those days. That Dissertation Help Online satisfaction will never come back again.

ElizaJabeen 3 weeks, 2 days ago

A few times we have to free a portion of the things that we have than to win some new things. Winning will make you solid for some time yet loosing will show you a lesson and will make you more grounded in life. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing such an incredible post. Assignment Writing Service

JohnSimth 3 weeks ago

Restaurants Near Me Open Now. Dine in Restaurants Near Me Which Deliver. Best Pizza Delivery Near Me Open Now. Fast Food Near Me Open Now With Delivery. https://www.restaurantsnearme-opennow.com/

warrenzephaniah 2 days, 18 hours ago

A few instances we have to unfastened a part of the things that we have than to win a few new things. prevailing will make you strong for some time but Dissertation Writing loosing will show you a lesson and will make you more grounded in existence. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing such an top notch publish.

brucebrennan 2 days, 18 hours ago

Which united states of america has shortest national anthem and which united states of america has largest countrywide anthem? honestly I needed to get Dissertation Writing Service UK and my son came to me and asked me approximately national anthem and that become shameful second for me.

jolinamcconaughey 2 days, 18 hours ago

I nonetheless take into account the day whilst i have the sung countrywide anthem of my usa for the primary time in assembly and everybody favored my Dissertation voice, plenty of appreciation I got at that point and principle of my college selected me for the national anthem in every event of my college,that become so proud second for me. college days are clearly precious I missed the ones days. That enjoyment will by no means come once more.