Photo detail

Yasmine Akl of Westfields High School sang the National Anthem, and Jaidey Mehta led the fans in the Pledge of Allegiance.

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

SYA Babe Ruth Opening Day

First day of the house regular season is now in the books with a win.

Comments

AlexBlackwell 1 month ago

Which country has shortest national anthem and which country has biggest national anthem? Actually I had to Write My Statistic Dissertation and my son came to me and asked me about national anthem and that was shameful moment for me.

EricRichardson 1 month ago

In college, I begin to look all starry eyed at one of my schoolmate and approach her for marry, And she didn't agree, and that was most notable trike for me and made me very sad,made me cry ,Now I realize that young lady was not suite for me, but experience fervent feelings for was huge strike for me, When I went to damn college custom essays company different substitutes mock me, And the earth of that damn college was so awful and contemptuous ,Then I want to take in my lessons myself, Without going to class and teacher.

KateBerry 3 weeks, 6 days ago

I am an academic writer at Assignment Writing Service - AssignmentTutor and I would like to say that this picture reminds me my college days, I was so innocent and shy during my college days and I looked like the child in this picture. I still remember the day when I have the sung national anthem of my country for the first time in assembly and everyone liked my voice, lots of appreciation I got at that time and principle of my college selected me for the national anthem in every event of my college,that was so proud moment for me. College days are really precious I missed those days. That enjoyment will never come again.

umerali 3 weeks, 5 days ago

this picture remind me my college and High school day when I was in High school we sang national anthem daily in the Morning and that moment Was so proud of us I was always good in a voice but Now i am working in a Web development company so I have very busy schedule but I still miss those days.

annaliona12 2 weeks, 6 days ago

This photo reminds me my Write My Essay school days I was so guiltless and bashful amid my school days and I resembled the youngster in this photo. Despite everything I recall the day when I have the sung national song of devotion of my nation without precedent for get together and everybody loved my voice heaps of gratefulness I got around then and rule of my school chose me for the national hymn in each occasion of my school that was so pleased minute for me.

Andrewstrauss 2 weeks, 5 days ago

This photograph reminds me my school days I was so guiltless and constrained in the midst of my school days and I looked like the youth in this photograph. Notwithstanding all that Do My Essay Now I review the day when I have the sung national melody of commitment of my country unprecedented for get together and everyone cherished my voice stores of thankfulness I got around then and lead of my school picked me for the national song in each event of my school that was so satisfied moment for me.

Andrewstrauss 2 weeks, 5 days ago

This photo reminds me my school days I was so guiltless and compelled amidst my school days and I resembled the young in this photo. Despite all that I audit the day when I have the sung national tune of duty of my nation uncommon for get together and everybody treasured my voice stores of gratefulness I got around then and lead of my school picked me for the national melody in every occasion of my school that was so fulfilled minute for me. so I have extremely bustling calendar however regardless Someone Do My Dissertation UK I miss those days.

Andrewstrauss 2 weeks, 5 days ago

In school, I start to look all starry peered toward at one of my classmate and approach her for wed, And she didn't concur, and that was most eminent trike for me and made me exceptionally sad,made me cry ,Now I understand that young woman was not suite for me, but rather encounter intense affections for was immense strike for me, When I went to damn school organization diverse substitutes taunt me, And the earth of that damn school was so dreadful and derisive ,Then I need to take in my lessons myself, Without going to class and instructor. Buy Research Papers

Olivia123 6 days, 1 hour ago

Such a wonderful moment for kids in the school. These issues of race, class and gender should be addressed at a very young age and these kids are a true source of inspiration. Working for the leading dissertation writing service I realised all these aspects as I worked with a diverse team.