- Classified Advertising September 21, 2016 0 comments
- Classified Advertising September 14, 2016 0 comments
- Sponsored: New Addition to Middleburg Real Estate/Atoka Properties 0 comments
- Caring for an Ill Spouse? 0 comments
- Column: Greater Transparency in Policing 0 comments
- Welcoming Business Community in Northern Virginia 0 comments
- Herndon’s Gary Hall Resigns as Boys’ Basketball Head Coach
- Burke: Robinson Girls' Lax Repeats as State Champion
- Burke: Robinson Boys' Lax Wins Third Straight State Championship
- Chantilly Baseball Comes Back to Win State Championship
- State Tournament Roundup
- Vienna: Vannicola's No-Hitter Sends Madison Softball to State Final
- Reston: South Lakes Softball Beats South County at Regionals
- 'Carter One, Carter Two' Lead Centreville to Win Over Madison
- Burke: Robinson Girls’ Lax Comes Back to Beat Langley
- Robinson-Langley Postseason Matchup Arrives Earlier Than Expected
- Arlington: Nunez Leads W-L Boys’ Soccer to First State Championship
- State Tournament Roundup
- Arlington: W-L Boys’ Soccer Wins First Region Title Since 1972
- Arlington: Unbeaten No More: WL Boys’ Soccer Tops Oakton
- Burke: Robinson Boys' Lax Earns State Tournament Berth
- Alexandria: TC Girls’ Soccer Falls to Cox in State Semifinals
- Mount Vernon: Padres Select West Potomac’s Sara in 12th Round of MLB Draft
- Alexandria: TC Girls’ Soccer to Face Cox Friday in State Semifinals
- Alexandria: TC Girls' Soccer to Face Battlefield for 6A North Championship
- Burke: Robinson Boys’ Lax Wins Region Championship
- Alexandria: Saints Girls’ Lax Beats BI in State Championship
- Alexandria: SSSAS Girls’ Lax Eager for Rematch with Bishop Ireton
- Alexandria: Ireton Girls’ Lax Falls Short Against Elite Competition
- Alexandria: Bishop Ireton Girls’ Lax Improves to 6-0
- Alexandria: Ireton Girls’ Lax Focused on Remaining Championship Contender
- Potomac: Churchill Boys’ Lax Falls to Severna Park in State Semifinals
- Potomac: Churchill Boys’ Lax Passes Test Against Rival
- Potomac: Whitman Girls' Basketball Team Wins State Championship
- Potomac: Whitman Boys’ Basketball Wins Region Championship
- Potomac: Whitman’s Oppenheim Beats Buzzer, B-CC
- Alexandria: TC Grad Schedler Sets Susquehanna 3-Point Record
- West Springfield Grad Robinson Moving Up Duquesne Scoring List
- Young Swimmers Make Splash at Annual NVSL All-Star Meet
- SYA Greater Fairfax Senior Babe Ruth Team Advances to World Series
- Vienna: Riverdogs Advance to Cal Ripken League Semifinals
Northern Virginia Swimming League holds individual championships
Olympic swimming started with an expected bang in its opening weekend in Río, with Katie Ledecky and the men’s four by 100 freestyle relay, that included Michael Phelps in the second leg, captured gold medals for Team USA.
Springfield’s Ginny Thrasher wins Olympic gold in air rifle.
Before she left for the Río Olympics, 19-year-old sharpshooter Ginny Thrasher of Springfield was just looking to get experience in her first games. “I was looking more towards 2020 as a realistic option,” she had said.
The Northern Virginia Softball Umpires Association is seeking individuals interested in becoming certified umpires for high school and recreational fast pitch softball in the Northern Virginia area.
The Sully Station II Piranhas had an extraordinarily fun and busy week.
The Fort Hunt Little League Baseball Juniors Team defeated Woodbridge 12-0 in the District 9 championship Saturday, July 9 at Red Stevens Field.